Thursday, December 18, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
The following is one of two significant segments removed from the original Dual script. Mostly due to pacing.
Montage depicting moments in Elizabeth’s life.
- Liz will tell you her favorite film is Somewhere in Time, but I know it is really The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. She loves smelling the pages of new books before she begins to read. Use of the word “irregardless” makes her skin crawl. Strawberry is her shake-flavor of choice and she can’t stand the concept of dried fruit, especially prunes.
- Christened Elizabeth Emma Van der Heim, she was the second daughter and fifth child born to missionaries, Hubert and Florian Van der Heim, on March 15, 1887 on the island of Upolu in the Kingdom of Samoa.
- She cherishes a nearly-forgotten memory of her parents burying her younger brother, Christopher.
- At age six, a pack of lycanthropes attacked her village, killing thirty-three victims including Liz’s father and siblings.
- Liz and her mother were taken to Atlanta, Georgia.
- Her mother and grandparents raised her to believe Liz’s survival of the attack and recovery from fatal wounds was nothing short of a miracle.
- At age ten, she shared her first kiss with Bobby Nichols while playing Marco Polo at her favorite swimming hole.
- She claimed her first human victim at fourteen.
- In 1911, in Macon, Georgia, Liz was tried, convicted, and executed for the murder of three mill workers.
- Liz attended the 1939 World’s Fair in New York City.
- Liz experienced her first airplane flight in 1941, from Dallas, Texas, to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- On her seventy-first birthday, in Paris France, she met the first lycanthrope she had encountered since being attacked as a child.
- In 1960 a jealous lover pushed her under a train outside of Milan, Italy.
- Tripped out on LSD, she had sex with Jim Morrison on a park bench near Venice Beach, California, one night in 1965.
- Liz attended Bobby Kennedy’s speech at the Ambassador Hotel on the night he was assassinated.
- Liz purchased a Beta-Ma video camera in 1982 and was able to watch her own transformation for the first time in her life.
In 1996, she tried to eat my imaginary friend and met me.